We are proud to be sponsoring ‘Outstanding Personal Achievement Of The Year’ for Derbyshire's DNCC. Last year we won two awards and through our successes we would like to give something back...
All UK organisations are required to take information security seriously regardless of size and have the same responsibilities when looking after confidential information. The ICO has issued New Data Protection laws - failure to comply can lead to significant penalties up to £500,000 for serious breaches.
Shredall and SDS boast high standards and ethics. We support our industry trade association nationally and internationally, working on British Standards, European Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Shredall are members of the international trade association – NAID (National Association for Information Destruction). NAID promotes the information destruction industry and the standards and ethics of Shredall. Shredall are AAA Certified members, Managing Director Lloyd Williams is the first non USA elected member of the NAID Board and is now the Chairman of NAID Europe.
- Shredall is founder member of the BSIA’s (British Security Industry Association) information destruction section.
- BS EN15713 - provides organisations with the guidelines for controlling the secure collection, transportation and destruction of confidential material. In compliance with this standard Shredall are inspected annually by a UKAS accredited certification body.
- Shredall comply with BS 7858 + CRB check. Pre-employment Screening, Vetting and Background Checks to ensure your documents are in safe hands.
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Standard. Ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of service.
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System. Ensuring we minimise our impact on the environment whilst maximising our levels of recycling.
- OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard. Ensuring we identify and control health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance.
- SDS are compliant with BS5454 the British Standard for the preservation of archival material. This standard specifies temperature and humidity ranges for document storage, shelving and lighting schemes and materials for document containers.
- SDS are trade association members of PRISM – The Records Management Society. Lucy Shipley acts on behalf of the PRISM Taskforce Group, organising speakers and lecture content for European Conferences.
- Shredall and SDS have certification for Investors in People certification, SAFE Contractor and EXOR.
Shredall and SDS’s commitment to its accreditations is indicative of the level of service it wishes to offer its customers and puts the company in a unique position within the industry. Shredall has been providing confidential waste services for more than 15 years and to date has not had any breaches of Data Protection