A bespoke approach to records management
Often, organisations approaching us know the outcome they want but aren’t sure of the best approach or strategy. Our workplace consultancy service is the ideal solution, giving you the benefit of over 23 years’ experience in records management.
We’ve provided business management consultancy services to small, medium and large organisations across the UK, covering a wide range of industry sectors. Our team will begin by working closely with your organisation to understand your business needs and goals. Through onsite visits and engagement, we’ll build up a deep understanding of your people and processes to create a detailed client brief.
From there, we’ll define a workplace strategy for your records management that best fits the needs of your organisation. You’ll see noticeable results as we help to maximise your return on investment, reduce costs, improve your use of space and give you a more efficient way to manage documentation.
A considered and well-defined workplace strategy helps increase productivity and morale. It can help you attract and retain the best team and ultimately allow you to perform better as an organisation. Whether you’re looking to guarantee compliance, save space, boost productivity or cut running costs, we’ll create a strategy that meets your business objectives. Your appointed business development consultant will have years' of experience in helping similar organisations excel, creating a bespoke strategy accordingly.
How we can help
Our strategy could help you:
- Create a records-management policy
- Index unidentified files
- Reduce duplicated data
- Classify physical and electronic files
- Create a retention schedule, with review dates for disposing files
- Implement an on-site file room
- Organise uplift projects
- Analyse requirements for scanning and workflow solutions
- Implement an electronic document management system
- Advise on legal and security obligations
- Provide training on records management procedures and systems
- Provide records management reports
- Issue destruction reports for end-of-life documents
- Measure effectiveness
- Continuous reviewing and improving processes
It all starts with a free records management audit. To find out more and book, use our quick contact form or give us a call to speak to our team today.