Container Self-storage involves renting a space for a certain amount of time with the intent of storing goods within it. Self-storage usually requires individuals to deposit their belongings at the storage facility independently. However, Loft Self Storage offers a collection and delivery service for your convenience.
Our Nottingham self storage containers
We offer container storage units in Nottingham located just a short drive out of the city centre. We’re the perfect flexible solution for both long- and short-term storage, providing secure self storage units for all businesses, retailers and household storage.
Our container storage units are popular with businesses across the UK due to our bespoke collection and delivery options: we can collect, store and then return your items at a time that’s convenient for you as part of our mobile self storage service.
We cater for a range of different self storage sectors. From storing heavy, excess gym equipment to hiding away bulky furniture during a home or office move, if you need self storage space in Nottingham then get in touch today to find out how we can help.
How does our self storage process work?
Start off by getting in touch with our team online. We can answer any questions you may have about our self storage process and sort out the logistics - including the date you’d like to start storing your belongings with us.
If it’s easier, we can collect your belongings from your business or home to save you from travelling to our storage site. We’ll carry the items to and from our vehicle, saving you from any heavy lifting.
We’ll then place all your items in the container storage unit, using barcode tracking to give you live updates on the whereabouts of your belongings at all times.
Loft Self Storage key features
Collection and delivery services
- We can collect and deliver your items if you cannot transport them yourself
- We’ll do all the heavy lifting
- Barcode tracking is used to give you live updates on your belongings
- Items can be collected and delivered back to you at a time convenient for you, including same-day delivery
Easy access location
- Our Nottingham self storage facility is located in Bestwood Village, near Bestwood Country Park
- You’ll find us in a private business park on Park Road
- We’re located just a short drive from Nottingham City Centre
- Our site is easily accessible by car, train, tram or bus
Secure container storage
- 24-hour CCTV
- DBS security trained staff on-site from 6am-6pm
- You are the sole key holder for your storage units – no one else has access, not even our staff
- Two forms of identification are required to store and collect items
- Learn more about our security measures
- We sell protective covers, storage bags, bubble or plastic wrap
- We also sell cardboard and plastic boxes
- We can advise on which packaging or covers you need for particular items
- All of our packaging products are competitively priced
- Find out more about our packaging supplies
If you’ve opted to use our collection and delivery services, barcode tracking ensures stress-free retrieval and delivery of your stored items by knowing exactly where your belongings are at all times.
Track your items throughout the entire process
Our friendly, fully vetted staff will provide a complete inventory of your items together with a full audit trail. Everything that we collect via our mobile self storage service will be barcoded and scanned, so we can track your items through all stages of the collection, loading, storage and delivery process.
Retrieve your items with same-day delivery
You can order your belongings back at any time by emailing us. We collect and deliver items across the UK, either the same or next day or at a pre-arranged time. When you’re ready to have your things returned to you, simply let us know and we’ll arrange a time for our team to return your items to your door.
What fits in our 20-foot storage containers?
Our storage containers are 20ft long x 8ft wide x 8ft 6" high, with 160 square feet of available floor space.
To help you visualise what you can fit into one of these containers, we've created the handy visualisation below. For more information, see our guide to what you can fit in a 20-foot storage container.
Nottingham container storage unit opening times
We’re open from 6am – 6pm Monday to Friday, however pre-arranged access can be organised outside of hours.
|Monday||6am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||6am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||6am - 6pm|
|Thursday||6am - 6pm|
|Friday||6am - 6pm|
Our flexible opening hours mean that you should be able to reach us at a convenient time whatever your working hours may be. It also means that our staff are present on-site for at least 12 hours a day, helping to keep the whole facility as secure as possible.
Contact us today to find out how our Nottingham self storage service could help you.
Self storage FAQs
Below, we've answered some the most common questions that customers ask about our self storage units. If you can't find the answer you're looking for here, don't worry – just get in touch.