A huge welcome to everyone who joined the Shredall SDS Group family as new and continuous customers in 2018.We want to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
What a year it has been for our team, some will say our best yet. It's been a year of growth and exciting changes.
Here are some of our 2018 highlights which we are extremley proud of -
- We expanded our Management Team infrastructure with great leaders for future growth.
- We support and employ over 85 amazing people - our extended family - the most ever.
- We WON data destruction and shredding company of the year.
- We are now distributing, collecting, shredding and recycling take away paper cups – saving billions of coffee cups from landfill.
- We have doubled our digital scanning capabilities.
- We made the decision to re rack all our document storage depots to make room for nearly 80,000 more boxes and files. Total capacity will be 330,000 boxes plus files and tapes.
- We bought our first artic lorry to deliver our shredded material to paper mills along with collecting in bulk which also helps to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We have bought two more mobile shredding lorries.
- We added a re-boxing area for our box storage and indexing facilities.
- Invested in the Safe Tech system to further insure the safety of our shredding operatives.
- We bought a new JCB to increase speed and efficiency when loading and unloading in bulk. This have a rotating clamp helping our health, safety and manual handling processes.
- Passed all ISO and NAID audits with flying colours across all branches.
- Grew by 20% in sales turnover on 2017 turnover.
- Updated the SDS fleet of delivery vehicles, and adopted new branding.
- 25 % increase in clothing or WEEE destruction requests and fulfilment during 2018
- Our financial controller was recently awarded the Nottingham Post ‘Rising Star’ women in business award.
- Two of our apprentices have successfully completed their qualification. One is taking on further studies with us, and the other has moved seamlessly into the main operations.
- Three new apprentices have started their careers with us during 2018 and are all proving to be fantastic additions to the family.