All organisations want a system that gives fast, easy access to files, whenever people need them. But in the medical field, efficiency becomes even more important. Having the right information to hand at the right time is an absolute necessity.
There are many benefits to keeping medical documents in an electrical format – they’re more secure, they can be seen by anyone with access rights, and they save you valuable storage space and admin time when compared to paper records.
Years of working with healthcare organisations mean SDS Document Scanning are specialists in secure medical document scanning, archiving, indexing and retrieval. We understand there’s no room for error. You need the highest security, an efficient, dependable and cost-efficient service, fast access and high-quality digital files.
When you work with us, you’ll be supported by an experienced project team, who’ll tailor our service around your requirements and budget. No project is too large or small, simple or complex. There are different ways we can work together to convert your files, and we can help you decide which is most appropriate for your organisation.
Our digital transformation services include:
- Bulk scanning of archived documents – helping you free up storage space.
- On-site scanning – for sensitive documents that can’t leave your site.
- Same-day scanning of new documents – helping you establish more efficient processes.
- On-demand scanning – a cost-efficient approach where we keep hard copies in storage and scan only the files you need.
- Day-forward scanning – where archive files are kept as hard copies, but all records from an agreed date are scanned and kept as digital files.
- Online hosting – letting you view documents in seconds, anywhere in the world.
- Secure destruction – our sister company Shredall follows the highest compliance standards to securely destroy all types of medical records.