Many businesses opt for the added reassurance of on-site shredding. We are able to bring our mobile shredding unit to your site or office where you can witness your documents being destroyed first hand. We can make regular, scheduled visits, or you can book one-off collections as and when needed. It’s completely secure and you’ll be given a certificate of destruction right there and then.
How our on-site shredding process works:
- We work with you to arrange an ad-hoc collection or a schedule for regular collections.
- Our fully trained operatives transfer the waste to our high-security MOD-approved shredding machines.
- The destruction process can be witnessed by an appropriate person from your company and carried out by our operatives. Our fast, efficient on-site shredding machines can shred around 3,000kg of paper per hour.
- Once all materials have been destroyed we’ll issue a certificate of destruction showing the weight and details of the collection. This is a minimum requirement for anyone disposing of confidential waste and should be held on file for six years.
- The shredded waste is then compacted into the rear compartment of the vehicle, locked and transported to our depot, where it will be baled and collected for recycling.
On-site shredding and compliance:
Our on-site shredding service meets government, CPNI, DIN and European Standards. Many clients opt for the added reassurance of on-site shredding where you can witness your confidential documents being destroyed first hand. Our processes fully comply with the BS EN15713 Secure Destruction of Confidential Material, the standard specified by the BSIA (British Security Industry Association).
We can help you to seamlessly comply with governmental data protection legislation, with our security levels that run throughout each of our service offerings. Our mobile paper shredding guarantees the destruction of all psychical documentation before leaving the business site.
Lockable consoles, bins and confidential sacks
We offer a range of lockable bins, secure data consoles, paper waste bins, roll-on roll-off skip container hire and sacks for you to store confidential paper waste in, ready for on-site destruction. To find out more, visit the Receptacles section of our website or contact our team of shredding specialists.