Off-site shredding, where we collect and transport waste to be shredded at our depot, is a secure, cost-effective way to safely destroy confidential waste.
You can have complete confidence in our security measures once the waste leaves your site. As well as providing a full audit trail, we also invite you to observe our site via a 24-hour webcam, or to visit us at any time without an appointment.
- You arrange when you’d like us to collect your confidential waste. We can work out a schedule for regular collections, or simply visit as and when you need us.
- Our operatives scan the barcodes on each receptacle, providing an audit trail that continues until the final invoice. They transfer the waste to our custom-built vehicle, where it’s securely locked in the rear.
- Confidential waste is transported to our state-of-the-art depot. All paper is shredded within two days at the Shredall premises. Our newly installed cross-cut shredder has doubled our daily shredding capability from 22 - 30 tonnes, making it more environmentally friendly and extremely cost effective.
- Once all materials have been destroyed we’ll issue a certificate of destruction. This is a minimum requirement for anyone disposing of confidential waste and should be held on file for six years.
- The shredded waste is baled and picked up for recycling.
Off-site shredding and complianceOur processes fully comply with the BS EN15713 Secure Destruction of Confidential Material, the standard specified by the BSIA (British Security Industry Association).
Lockable consoles, bins and confidential sacksWe offer a range of lockable bins and data consoles and confidential sacks for you to store confidential paper waste in ready for on-site destruction. We can even order lockable wooden data consoles to match your office furniture. To find out more, visit the Receptacles section of our site.