SDS operates high secure storage vaults, which are dedicated to storing deeds, wills, probates, significant documents, hard drives, back up tapes and discs. We’ve invested heavily in our vault storage facilities, processes, security systems and staff training to ensure we always maintain the highest levels of security.
We specialise in providing vault storage of significant documents to various industries including legal, banking and insurance in the UK, all of which are barcoded and scanned for easy retrieval. If you need to access your stored items, you are welcome to view documents in our audit room, or they can be returned to you via our cost-effective delivery service.
We take strict measures to protect ourselves and to ensure our facilities are protected against fire, flood and theft.
Our secure storage vaults are:
- Under 24 hour camera surveillance
- Protected by fire and burglar alarms linked to police and fire stations via BT’s Redcare service
- Temperature and humidity controlled
- Accessed via a Paxton-controlled door-entry system
- Accessible only by our fully vetted and DBS-checked staff