While smaller scanning companies often use desktop scanners, we use the latest high-volume production scanners for faster, more efficient processing and significantly clearer, enhanced images. Our team members are all background and DBS checked, and all take pride in producing the best-quality images they can.
Unrivalled document scanning image quality
Before we begin to convert your files, we’ll draw up a quality plan with you. This will include pre-determined search fields and the size and colour of electronic documents. We’ll also carry out test scans before beginning contracted work.
Document Scanning Technology
Our digital transformation service allows us to:
- Scan bound originals
- Work quickly, scanning 160 images per minute
- Out put images in colour, black and white or grey scale and single sided or duplex
- Scan any paper size, ranging form a till receipt to an A0 document
- Erase or sharpen edges for professional quality images
- Reduce or enlarge scanned content
- Extract data, barcodes or handwriting with optical character recognition (OCR)
- Add bates stamping
- Remove speckles to enhance quality
- Remove black pages, hole punch marks and detect staples
- Adjust compression quality/file size format
- Scan to email, online network server, USB drive, mailbox, secure FTP or direct to you (SMB or FTP)
High security as standard. We know the security of your data is paramount, and we ensure to take every step we can to give you peace of mind. All collections are made by our DBS-checked drivers and we never use third-party couriers.
The site is protected by 24-hour CCTV and an intruder alarm system linked to the local police station via BT’s Redcare service. In addition, all our staff are DBS checked and have passed BS7858:2012 background screening.
Types of paper work we scan include:
- General office documents
- Purchase orders
- Company accounts
- Client files
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Name and address reply slips
- Courier documents