While smaller scanning companies often use desktop scanners, our digital transformation service uses the latest high-volume production scanners for faster, more efficient processing and significantly clearer, enhanced images. Our team members are all background and DBS checked, and all take pride in producing the best-quality images they can.
Unrivalled image quality
Before we begin to convert your files, we’ll draw up a quality plan with you. This will include pre-determined search fields and the size and colour of electronic documents. We’ll also carry out test scans before beginning contracted work.
Our document scanners can scan up to 120 images per minute, producing images in colour, black and white or grey scale, and single sided or duplex. We can select from seven types of image resolution, and scan documents of all sizes including A5, A4, B5, B4, A3 and A6.
Our scanner has a range of unique functions and features. It allows us to:
- Scan bound originals
- Erase or sharpen edges for professional-quality images
- Reduce or enlarge scanned content
- Extract data, barcodes or handwriting with optical character recognition (OCR)
- Add bates stamping
- Remove speckles to enhance quality
- Remove blank pages
- Remove hole punch marks
- Detect staples
- Detect when two sheets of paper are fed through together, so no pages get missed
- Adjust compression quality / file size format
- Scan to email, online network server, USB drive, mailbox, secure FTP or direct to you (SMB or FTP)
We have provided digital transformation services for clients in a range in industries, including health care, law, finance, councils and housing associations. Types of paperwork we scan include:
- General office documents
- Purchase orders
- Company accounts
- Client files
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Name and address reply slips
- Courier documents
High security as standardWe know the security of your data is paramount, and we take every step we can to give you peace of mind. All collections are made by our DBS-checked drivers and we never use third-party couriers. Our warehouse is a standalone facility, not a shared location, and can only be accessed by our team. To date, there have been no security breaches.
The site is protected by 24-hour CCTV and an intruder alarm system linked to the local police station via BT’s Redcare service. In addition, all our staff are DBS checked and have passed BS7858:2012 background screening.