Our digital transformation and scanning service converts bulky paper documents into a convenient, space-saving electronic archive. Our document-management software then lets you retrieve files in seconds.
Sometimes, for one reason or another, you need to keep a hard copy of a document. The rest of the time, an electronic archive brings many benefits to a business. Our document scanning service is cost efficient, it takes up very little space, and it makes organising and retrieving files quick and easy.
As document scanning specialists, SDS provide comprehensive electronic archiving solutions for a wide range of public and private-sector organisations. Our scanning bureau is equipped with the latest industry-leading scanning equipment, which produces clear, high-quality digital reproductions of your documents. our document management software then lets you retrieve files in seconds.
How it works
- We collect your documents form your site and transport them to our secure depot to be converted into digital files. If you need a file urgently at this point, we’ll locate it, scan it and email it to you, or arrange to return the hard copy.
- Alternatively, 'SDS Box', our document management system lets you scan documents straight into our system from your site or office.
- Once the documents have been scanned, digital files are returned via a password-protected disk, hard drive or securely hosted online, meaning you can access the information at any time, from anywhere in the world.
- If required, we will safely destroy the original documents and issue a certificate of destruction.
- Alternatively, we will keep the original paper documents in our secure archive.
A complete service
With offices in Nottingham, London, Birmingham, Glasgow and Edinburgh, we can collect documents in their existing format from anywhere in the UK and run regular collection services from all major cities.
No job is too large or small, simple or complex- we can scan large backlogs of documents and make them available online or via an external media device. Or you can scan paper records into the system from your own office using SDS Box, our secure document management software. Whether you need archived documents to be scanned in bulk, or same-day scanning of new documents as part of your workflow, our experienced project team will work with you to meet your requirements and budget.